“Seeded with History” The Landreth Seed Company has provided seeds to every president from George Washington through Franklin D. Roosevelt and now provides seeds to historic gardens in Williamsburg and Old Fort Johnson. Founded in 1784, the company recently relocated to Sharon Springs and we are pleased to welcome Maria Vought to talk about the history of the company and colonial garden plants.
Admission is $2.00 and members of the Montgomery County Historical Society are free.
Old Fort Johnson is located at the intersection of Routes 5 & 67 in the Village of Fort Johnson, approximately one mile west of Amsterdam. For more information please call 518-843-0300 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.